Monday, February 28, 2011
well hello again
So I haven't written in a while due to the severe lack of time in my life lately. It's amazing how so much has changed and for the better I hope. I'm seeing a guy who is amazing. He is an ex marine and future Army Officer. He is a sweet heart and a big help to my future health success. He has to be a certain weight and body type before entry into the Army so he has been eating super healthy and exercising a ton! So I of course can't just sit back and be a slacker so I am as well. I evened passed up apple pie tonight omg...and resisted the Jimmy John's urge! Did you know that my old meal there was over 1,000 calories!!! Shoot me no wonder why I'm over weight! So anyways this momma has been kicking it into high gear and I even bought Calorad MG because I had a friend who had a ton of success with it. Well anyways back to the guy. He is sweet to me and even though we don't get to see each other much I kind of enjoy it because I get so excited to see him! He is clean like I am which is a plus...and he has an eight year old daughter so we have the parent thing in common. Oh and btw possibly getting a new apartment asap! Bye now off to the bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment