Well...right now I'm pretty much on a roller coaster! So yes I did stay with Erik on Friday night...it was pretty much uneventful...yes I did end up in his bed but no more happened then his arm around my side as we slept.
Saturday...oh Saturday...Erik and I didn't go to Texas Roadhouse but that was my fault not his. Kyle and I did go to Springfield however...it was a long night. I felt bad because he spent a lot of money. See I can't drink beer, I'm allergic to it. So I had the expensive girly drinks. I tried to pay for my own as much as I could but he would just show up with them at times. The girls and I had a blast! We did about 10 shots over the course of the night. But Kyle on the other hand, even my best friend knew after dinner that there was just no future there. Personally I'm just not attracted to him. Don't get me wrong he is fun to be around but not as a boyfriend. Well I haven't heard from him since I dropped him off yesterday afternoon so maybe the feelings were mutual.
Chris on the other hand. He is just too perfect. Atleast in text messages he is. He said he def. wants to see me this week. He calls me dear and sweetie and oh its just so cute. I am attracted to Chris, I've known him for like 6 years, I love his family, I love his personality, its just all good there...just if I can get him to commit.
Erik....I broke down yesterday and went to his house. I told him I loved him and all I wanted was him back. I hate the fact that he has another girl because I want him to miss me and if he is constantly distracted by her I'm not sure that it will happen. He said he will always love me and when I said I just wanted him back he said that he doesn't think it works like that, which I don't understand at all. But he said he can't imagine not having me as a friend and loves when I come over and we just have a fun time.
As for ME...I'm starting a diet today and I exercised. I work at the Y now and I love it...plus I have no excuse not to work out now which helps a lot. Now if I can just stick to it we'll be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment