Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Storms just know how to ruin everything

My date on Wednesday I can't wait for. Thinking about it just makes me smile and I get those lovely butterflies in my stomach. He makes me happy and I have really high hopes about this which is a first in a while. Well then we hear about this lovely snow storm! 12-20 inches and a half an inches of ice in the next two days! Hello are they trying to kill my dating plans! I'm like starting to get depressed as the snow just began to fall outside.

This guy is perfect! He is wanting to settle down, he is sweet, he isn't all about the physical side...he is dreamy! EK I just wanna scream!

Well this is my blog for now, short and sweet, and considering its like a blizzard I may not be on again! Have a wonderful Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment