Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Down to one

Alright it is official its down to one man...Chris.

He is so sweet...this morning he sent me a lovely text calling me beautiful and it made me smile. He talked last night about how we are going to make the perfect pair. Although he is a packers fan so I'm not sure about that lol. I think that we can atleast get those cute pictures with the opposing jerseys on...it will be great.

I text Kyle last night to see if he had a good time because I hadn't heard from him since that morning. He said that he did but the conversation was kept short and I can tell that maybe he understands that there is nothing there as well.

Erik...well Erik. I will always love him and Tristan. Its so hard to let go. I'm tired of going over there and crying. So I've decided from now on I'm just going to go over there and pretend that there is no other girl and just have a good time with him. Maybe this will make life better and I can stop crying.

Well this is a short post. Going over to Erik's tonight and I'll try not to cry or get upset. We shall see how that goes...I'm hoping I get to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment