Alright so sometimes I feel like everytime something seems to be going in the right direction a wall hits me right in the face. I have no patience lets just say that right off the bat. So it really annoys me when people take like 15 hours to reply to a text message? Hello its 2011 everyone carries their phone on them 24/7. Ok so you were at work but you didn't take a bathroom or lunch break that whole time?!?! Really?!?!?
Anyways as for Wednesday night...he came over...and it was amazing...you want details? ok! Well when he came over he got stuck...in our front yard! So we had to employ three guys from across the street to come help us. We got it out and then went back inside...where of course my slut of a roommate came down in a low cut top and sat and flirted with the guy I HAD OVER! ugh it annoyed the crap out of me! She has done this before two! She has two boyfriends as it is so leave mine alone! Well then my parents came over...it was suppose to be just me dad but as soon as my mom found out Kyle was over she of course had to come...to bring us a shovel so we could get Kenzie's car out of the back. So we all worked together and pushed Kenzies car all the way to the front of the house. At one point I almost fell and he grabbed me around the waist to catch me...it was so cute...ah :-)...
So after that we went inside and sat on the couch to watch TV...of course when you live in a house with 5 other people that task was not done alone. He sat next to me and put his arm around me but still keeping a little distance. Well needless to say after everyone left that distance wasn't kept too much longer. By the end of the night (2 AM) we had successfully made out for hours on end...he was happy about this too as I felt against my upper legs...if you know what I mean. Well I knew that if he stayed much longer things were going to go much farther than I wanted on a first date and I had to wake up in 4 hours for class. So we parted ways and he said he would be texting me tomorrow, which he did.
The next morning he apologized if things went farther than I wanted which was sweet. Chris also text, he severely apologized to the point I think he wanted to kill himself for not paying attention to me. He said he thought he had ruined everything. He asked if he could make it up to me and I said yes. He better act quick though because I think that things with Kyle and I are going to go fast and quick.
So now Kyle and I have plans Saturday night. We are going to the town that my bestest friend lives in. We are going out with her and her husband and a bunch of their friends to a hibachi grill, bowling, and out for drinks! I think it will be a really great time. And we are ending the night by staying at Ash's house...together...in their guest bedroom...we shall see where that leads...
Well I have to go to work now...blah...then work again tonight...blah times 2! Oh almost forgot...staying the night at the ex's tonight oh jeez. See he lives right by the hotel I work at and I get off super late tonight and have to be back super early in the morning so I asked if I could just stay with him...we are going to sleep in seperate beds...well atleast I plan on that but I can't account for my hormones or his so we'll see. We are also suppose to go to Texas Roadhouse for lunch tomorrow but he may ditch me for poker (I get ditched alot)
Bye folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment