Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hump Day (Not that type sicko)

Yay I don't get that type of humping anymore. Down to one and I barely talk to that one and haven't had the chance to even hang out with him this week. I have been hanging out with my best friend a lot this week which I thought would cheer me up and everything, but its turned out to just bite me in the ass. She has had an attitude and been a pretty much down right bitch to me all week. Calling me out in class cause I wasn't paying attention, laughing at me when I say stuff but not telling me why she is laughing, making fun of me dating because hell she is married and I think she forgot what it was like, and talking about me to other people even when I'm around to hear it. I just feel alone and hurt right now. I'm depressed and I need someone to talk to because the two people I used to just talk to have pretty much abandoned me. I feel like there is something completely wrong with me that is turning other people away. Even my roommates are being like that. It's like people are freaking bi-polar around me. Some days I just want to pack up my stuff and move away. Honestly my job at the Y is the only part of the day that I look forward to and like. This is a depressing post...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment