Well it's a snow day! Another part of being a single mom that I am successfully enjoying today! See as a not so single momma I would feel guilty on days like this because the ex always went into work and didn't get to stay home with the kids. Also I felt like I had to make a noticable difference in the cleanliness of my house otherwise I would get blaimed for just sitting around and doing nothing all day. Instead on this historical blizzard of a day I get to spend the whole day enjoying time with Bailey.
So I plan on getting down on the floor with her and enjoying games, coloring, and pretend play. I also plan to get some studying in during nap time! No stress today over what the ex will think I was doing all day when he gets home.
Got to text Chris for a while last night and it but a smile on my face! He is so sweet and puts those butterflies in my stomach! The ex I think got jealous because he automatically hoped on FB to talk to me for the rest of the night when I posted a status about being happy about certain texts from certain people. Although he will stand by the statement that he "doesn't get jealous". I think differently!
Also started messaging this guy who I randomly added on FB. He is from my town and seems really nice. I feel guilty though. I'm not one for "dating" multiple people at one time, but hey I can't dismiss a guy just because there might be a change with another person. Now if Wednesday night turns out to be as special as I hope it will be and things look like they are going to progress with Chris then I will cut off the other dating ties and pursue the path that I see to be most promising!
Well I'm off to enjoy this cold wintery day with the only person that constantly puts that smile on my face each and every day! Stay Warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment