Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brrrrrrrr!

Ok so now the blizzard is over...now for the negative temperatures. Let's just say I'm ready for spring! Finally at about 1 this afternoon I had finally had all the family time I could take and made my dad take me home for a little bit. Now I don't have a car so I still feel like I'm in jail, but atleast I'm in jail in my own house with out 15 other family members into my every bit of business.

So I told my mom about this new guy I have a date with on Saturday...oh I can't remember if I told you about him. I actually technically met him on match.com then found him on facebook, then found out that he had dated one of my friends a long time ago. We've been talking for the past couple of days and he seems like a really nice guy. Well my mom found out about him last night so I had to answer 20,000+ questions. Come to find out he is like perfect and my mom had nothing she didn't like about him.

So anyways we were suppose to have a date Saturday night and as far as I know that is still on but he is also bringing me Starbucks right now and we are going to hang out! I'm super excited about this! And nervous about it at the same time. I wanted to wear something comfortable but then I didn't want to look drabby, but if I dressed up I feel like my flaws are more noticable. Ugh! I hate dating! Why is it necessary? Can't we just jump to the "I love you marry me" part?

I'm also extremely exhausted considering I slept with Bailey last night. We didn't even get to bed until 11:45 and then she fell asleep perfectly but my back started killing me and I ended up getting maybe 1-2 hours of sleep. I did fall asleep on the couch for a little bit but that doesn't count because there were tons of people around me talking and playing. Mom wants me to come back to her house tonight but I really just want to sleep in my own bed! Too bad my car isn't here. It's like I'm 16 again and I've never driven on a snowy road! I swear she thinks I'm incapable of anything on my own!

As for my date with Chris tonight...haven't heard anything from him all day...so kinda wondering what is going to happen with that if anything. I'm used to disappointment so I think I'll be ok either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment